What are you going to do?
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for the sale of various advertising forms. In addition, you are responsible for managing, retaining and expanding existing customers and achieving revenue growth by selling to new customers. You are responsible for all commercial activities within your portfolio.
You are responsible for;
- Selling available placement options in the Entrepreneur Aruba, this also applies to the hard copy as well as online editorial content, vacancies, events, advertorials, interviews, articles and more;
- The preparation of specific sales plans for the customer groups;
- Acquiring new customers, analyzing customer needs;
Available services for the Entrepreneur;
- Cross-selling and deep-selling with existing customers;
- Following up leads;
- Customer maintenance and delivery of content within the set deadlines;
- Making a substantive contribution to the preparation of the marketing communication plan;
- The preparation of periodic reports;
- Collection of market information and an active role in prices;
What does Entrepreneur Aruba offer;
- A job with which you contribute to the Caribbean Entrepreneur;
- A fixed and on a commission basis salary, his will increase in percentage as the sale proceeds;
- Workplace is Aruba;
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level, preferably a completed commercial Bachelor’s degree;
- You have experience with sales;
- You are a purer networker: flexible, entrepreneurial, proactive and customer-oriented;
- You are result-oriented with a healthy dose of courage and you place high demands on your own performance;
- Your attribute of excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu languages is a strong plus;
About Entrepreneur Caribbean
The Entrepreneur is the only free business magazine in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and soon the Sint Maarten will also join the family.
This free quarterly magazine is full of interesting and current topics about development and economy from our own Dutch Caribbean.