EZ Air, founded in 2000, is a dynamic Airline, operating air-ambulance, passenger and cargo services to over several destinations in the Caribbean and South America. The airline fleet currently consists of Learjet, Britten Norman Islander, Beechcraft 1900D and SAAB 340.
For the expansion of our network EZ Air is seeking applicants for the following position in Bonaire:
Reservations Agent (full-time)
To apply for this vacancy, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completed education on HAVO or SBO level;
- Excellent Computer skills required and the ability to learn new technology for airline customer service;
- Customer- friendly;
- Willing to work a night/third shift position including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as required;
- Able to work well in a team;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu
- Excellent detail for attention and listening skills;
- Able to work under stress with strong problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills;
- Previous experience working in an aviation environment is desired;
- Must be fully vaccinated.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for booking and modifying customer travel, addressing customer questions, solving unanticipated travel-related issues, accepting and preparing cargo, offering support for web and contact with customers through email, telephone and WhatsApp. The Reservation Agent, is willing to learn the airline’s computer system, is a proactive professional, can work under high pressure and is able to adapt to the fast-paced situations of the airline industry.
The Reservations Agent must be a responsible and reliable person, is customer-friendly, solution oriented, diplomatic and respectful in all situations, whether the agent is attending passenger complaints, explaining flight information and airline rules. Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure and knows how to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
– Great Growing Airline;
– Attractive salary;
– Work in good team environment;
Applicants can apply by sending a motivation letter and CV, proof of vaccination, medical certificate and a letter of reference to email@example.com before September 16th, 2021.