Requires the following professional:
SUPERINTENDENT EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
Task: The Superintendent Emergency Preparedness and Response is responsible for the overall emergency preparedness and response of the oil transshipment/storage terminal and the good working state of all fire equipment and systems, ensuring the availability, updating and performance of the company fire safety plan, the availability and good working state of firefighting equipment and training and leading of the emergency preparedness and response department including volunteer fire brigade.
Skills and Knowledge: A technical bachelor or university degree with at least 10 years’ experience as an industrial firefighting supervisor or manager. Must also have the ability and certification to certify and train industrial fire fighters to meet, industrial regulations and BES Laws and Standards on emergency preparedness and responds. In-depth knowledge of NFPA 11, 13, 15, 16, 20 and 24 and PGS 15 and 29 standards/norms.
- The ability to speaks and write business English, the ability to understand and speak Spanish
- Must have initiative and is self-reliance, analytical, should have problem solving skills and must be a team worker.
- Accurate , proactive, high ability to deal with stress
- Ability and possibility to work over hours, no 7:30 AM to 16PM mentality
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and compliance
If you meet the requirements and profile please send your Cover Letter including CV and copies of Degrees and Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
attn. Mrs. Watson-Alee, no later than July 31st, 2019.
Criminal history, drugs, alcohol check and assessment will be conducted on applicants.