This role is within the Fabrication department of a larger organization that is focused on delivering quality solutions for their wide range of customer. The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate strong professional values holding themselves accountable for delivering quality work in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful candidate should be proficient with the following processes and techniques and the use of related equipment:
- Welding of Non-Ferrous Alloy Metals using M.I.G (Metallic Inert Gas) and T.I.G (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding.
- Bronze Braising, Silver Soldering and Standard Arc Welding
- Use of Plasma Cutting and Oxy acetylene cutting tools
- Metal Fabrication, Pipe Bending, Press Brakes, Shear Cutting Machines, Hydraulic Presses, Drill
- Presses and associated electrical Hand tools. (Impact drills, grinders, portable band saws etc)
- Polishing process and be able to bring mill finish materials to Mirror finish in stainless steel and also Brush finishing on Aluminum.
- Pipe welding and related classifications
(Note that a Practical Exam on all of the above-mentioned areas will be required as part of the interview process)
We are looking for energetic and conscientious team players keen to strive for perfection with a professional demeanor. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding clientele.
We expect a minimum of 5 years’ experience of which at least preferably 3 years should have been working on vessels or in the Marine Sector. We are a growing company and can provided in house development. We will also accept less experience provided some form of formal training has been completed and the candidate can demonstrate an ability to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Island : Sint-Maarten
Please submit your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org