For our Store in Bonaire we are looking for two:
Repair Service Technicians
The Repair Service Technician is responsible for repairing and correctly handling all maintenance, service and repairs of power tools.
Some tasks and responsibilities:
- • Properly providing information to our customers about the products and the repair options;
- • Attend customers who have complains about their power tools;
- • Independently carrying out maintenance, repair and overhaul on power tools;
- • Prepare maintenance and/or repair orders;
- • Operate diverse equipment to repair appliances and machines;
- • Conduct administrative tasks by processing incoming machine defects and/or repairs;
- • Thinking along and making recommendations to improve the work process.
- • Service minded and customer friendly attitude
- • Completed education in Electrical Engineering and/ or Mechatronics level
- • A minimum of 3 years of experience in repairing and maintaining power tools is a must
- • Insight into and expert in the field of mechanical and electronic components
- • Problem-solving ability, pro-activeness and good repair techniques
- • Flexible attitude and reliable
- • Good communication skills and like to have customer contact
- • Can respond adequately to unexpected situations
How to apply:
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Then send us your application with your CV via our website www.kooymanbv.com/jobs/until September 22, 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact our Human Resources Advisor Mrs. Cindy Melendez at phone number + 5999 461 3333 ext.1307 or via firstname.lastname@example.org