The training Human Resources Advisor will help participants to develop their skill and knowledge in HR, enabling them to increase their contribution and effectiveness of their contribution to the team and the organization. This interactive course will cover the basics involved in HR, from the purpose of having an HR team and what they actually do, and also more intensive topics related to HR, such as communication within the team, working methods that will increase efficiency and dealing with occurrences that can happen in the workplace.
What you’ll be learning
– Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope, and function of key HR processes and procedures
– develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
– enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.
Training Course Content
– The role and the scope of the HR function
– Defining the purpose of HR and personnel management
– Exploring the range of HR activities
– The role of the HR administrator/assistant
– Knowing your role and contribution to your team and organization
– HR information systems
– Legal issues of security and data protection
– Presenting information in HR
– Developing interpersonal communication skills
– Assertiveness skills
– Prioritizing your time effectively
– Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
– Understanding the learning cycle
– Exploring a systematic approach to your own learning and development.
The training lasts 4 sessions of 3 hours.
Dates: November 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2019
Location: La Cabana Beach Resort, Board Room
Time: from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
For additional information and registration please contact B & P Interface Aruba N.V. email: email@example.com or call to: 594-5533 / 587-7850 or Fax number 587-6011.
For additional information visit www.bpinterface.com.