Requires the following professional:
Task: The Financial Controller exercise control on all financial, fiscal and purchasing aspects of the company. Cooperates in the formation and realization of the corporate and strategic goals from the financial approach, in such way that the best possible conditions are created for profitability and continuity of the organization. Designs, implements, and facilitates financial strategic plans and policies in such a way that a clear stipulation of the budgets and an effective dedication of capital is achieved. Prepares the budgets and multi annual estimations. Keeps the administrative organization, bookkeeping practices and administrative process up-to-date in such a way that legal obligations and company regulations are met as far as financial reporting is concerned and important information for management of the company is readily available.
Skills and Knowledge: A Master Degree or equivalent in the area Financial Management and/or Accounting with at least 10 years’ experience in the area of financial management; Experience in financial controlling; Experience in leading a financial department; Effective communication skills in English and Spanish; Preferable knowledge of Account View, QuickBooks and Payroll.
- The ability to speaks and write business English, the ability to understand and speak Spanish
- Must have initiative and is self-reliance, analytical, should have problem solving skills and must be a team worker.
- Accurate , proactive, high ability to deal with stress
- Ability and possibility to work over hours, no 7:30 AM to 16PM mentality
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and compliance
If you meet the requirements and profile please send your Cover Letter including CV and copies of Degrees and Certificates to email@example.com
Attn. Mrs. Watson-Alee, no later than July 31st, 2019.
Criminal history, drugs, alcohol check and assessment will be conducted on applicants.