Requires the following professional:
Task: The Engineering Supervisor assists the superintendent engineering and inspection and ensures that long term maintenance and new projects activities are executed efficiently and in accordance with API norms and safety procedures. Provides supervision and control to tanks, jetties, boilers, exchangers or piping. This includes mechanical inspection (pressure vessels, piping) and civil inspection (coatings, refractory, insulation) to ensure the use and correct interpretation of applicable codes and technical standards. (ASME, API, DEP, Steaming, NFPA/NEN, NACE, AWS, etc.) and ISO 9001/14001 standards. To make sure that, only materials, constructions and repair procedures, conforming to these codes are used.
Skills and Knowledge: Minimum Bachelor Degree/University in industrial or mechanical engineer. Knowledge and certification in ASME, API, DEP, Steaming, NFPA/NEN, NACE, AWS, etc.) and ISO 9001/14001 standards. 10 years of experience in maintenance on an oil terminal, or equivalent. Speaks and writes fluent Business English and Spanish, capable to communicate in Papiamentu, working knowledge in Spanish or Dutch is desirable.
- The ability to speaks and write business English, the ability to understand and speak Spanish
- Must have initiative and is self-reliance, analytical, should have problem solving skills and must be a team worker.
- Accurate , proactive, high ability to deal with stress
- Ability and possibility to work over hours, no 7:30 AM to 16PM mentality
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and compliance
If you meet the requirements and profile please send your Cover Letter including CV and copies of Degrees and Certificates to email@example.com
Attn. Mrs. Watson-Alee, no later than July 31st, 2019.
Criminal history, drugs, alcohol check and assessment will be conducted on applicants.